Monday, September 26, 2011

May 27th, 1953 - Journal of Aaron White

Its too early too be up, but Jenna is resting and I need to take care of the baby. Thats right our baby finally came. On May 25th, 1953, Skylar Hope White was born. Despite all the horrible things that have happened, it was the happiest day of my life. But soon it could all be taken away, as oon as Jenna is able to take care of the baby, Im going to enlist to fight off those beasts. This country has done so much for my family, then they come and destroy everything. I love my family, and I wish I could help out here so that I could be with them, but they need people to fight, search for supplies, and find survivors.

Im calling it a night as soon as the baby is asleep. Things are going slow, so I might not even need to write as much anymore. At least until its time to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment