Tuesday, September 13, 2011

May 14th, 1953 8:20 p.m. Journal of Aaron White

We've stopped for a small break. We tried leaving the city some time after my last entry. Some men in black uniforms had the roads blocked off already. We had to turn around and just leave the car sitting there. Jenna suggested just waiting it out but I knew it wasn't possible. Our neighbors Matt and Katrina said the best way out is through the sewers, and that we should stick together through this.

So after Matt grabbed two pistols, we went through the sewers. Seemed like we were down there for days, but it was only a few hours. We ran into these strange spider-like creatures, Matt and I tried to stay and kill a few while Katrina helped Jenna climb a ladder to the surface. One of the creatures got him... it jumped on his face and just wouldnt let go. I feel so terrible, I just froze while he tried to fight it off. But more kept coming. His last words were "just go". Maybe he knew he was done for. So I climbed up the ladder and covered the manhole.

I think we're currently somewhere around Carnegie, but I'm not positive. We're goign to just rest here for the rest of the night, hopefully things arent as bad in other places across the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment