Sunday, September 11, 2011

May 12th, 1953- Journal of Aaron White

I really hate these hard days at work, I get a headache just thinking of all this legal stuff. But at least I get to come home to my beautiful wife Jenna. Its hard to believe that we have been together for 9 months, with everything thats going, it seems like time has flown by. Especially with the new job, Dad's stroke, and Jenna's pregnancy, Im surprised we all made it through in one peace. Im still trying to work out the surprise for our anniversary. Maybe I'll take her to that new place that just opened up a few weeks ago. Mom and Dad took James there before he deployed, they said it was surprisingly good. I just wish I could have gone, It was probably my last chance to see my own brother before he left.... But I had to get that paper work ready for the next day, Otherwise my boss will have my head. God I hate that dick.

Well I suppose thats all for tonight, need to get some rest for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment