Monday, September 12, 2011

May 13th, 1953- Journal of Aaron White

Well, today was my final day at work. I try my best to help make that company the best law firm it can be but it's just not possible with the way they run that place, so I quit. I haven't told Jenna yet, shes been worrying about providing for the baby when it comes and because of th letter that James sent saying that something strange has been happening in Canada, he asked us all to move onto the base down in Norfolk. Mom and Dad went, but we told them we would be just fine. I hope thats true. We saw some military or army trucks driving through town, so maybe something is going on.

I suppose I will start looking for another job in the morning, I need another one soon. If all goes well I will tell her I quit today, it's not something I want to hide, it's just not great timing. Well, time to call it a day, looks like it will be a busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment