Saturday, October 22, 2011

June 22nd, 1953

The dayes of my journal entries are becoming further apart every time I write, Nothing new has really been happening. Oddly, we haven't run into any chimera since my last entry. We've decided to move everyone south. The fort has several trucks that we will use, and some cars that we're found in nearby towns. Its going to be a tight fit, but we can only afford 1 trip. Our destination is Crawfordville, Florida. its about half a day from here, so we will be leaving Norfolk early in the morning.

Also, I wanted to ask a few of the scientist guys about this "Arc Charger" we found awhile back. They seemed to believe it was just a modified version due to resources possibly running low, but after a weapons test they realized that its not even an Arc Charger. They have decided to call it an "Atomizer" its the first any human has ever seen. From what they gather, it pretty much destroys us Atom by Atom. Such a device should never be used, so I have asked the men to destroy it. I can only hope my plea didn't fall upon deaf ears

No comments:

Post a Comment